Our Unified Communications services provide a cost-effective approach that allows your employees,
partners and customers to communicate and collaborate easily. Our Managed unified communications solution
caters to the modern ways of working by bringing all your communication tools under one simple management
platform so your business is able to develop and adopt faster and smarter operations.
The idea is to make your organization efficient and enhance your collaboration that will cut expenses besides earning additional revenue by eliminating traditional communications that are causing chaos and are difficult to manage.
Our Unified communications solutions enable your work environment more reliable and available, where anyone can communicate and collaborate with any device from anywhere: “Collaborate with Anyone, Anytime, Any Device, Any Place”. This makes all the devices to work and synchronize across different communication platforms such as Voice, Video, Instant messaging and Email. Our Unified Solutions gives people more comfort and flexibility in operating their business.
We provide the managed unified communications services on Cisco and Microsoft where you can benefit from all key elements of Unified communications like IP Telephony, Digital Signage, Unified Presence, Instant Chat or Messaging, Video Conferencing, Emergency Responder, Contact Center Services, and Collaboration Services. We help you in creating a mobile workforce environment for 24/7 where your organization can be more productive and can swift respond to the customer demands quickly and efficiently.
CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
- Call Control / Call Manager – Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Hosted Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Integrated Microsoft Lync
- Cisco Contact center Enterprise/ Express (UCCE / UCCX) – call routing, network to desktop computer telephony integration, Contact management over an IP network, automatic call distributor, integrated voice, video, Email, instant chat and social media solutions
- Cisco Telepresence– delivers high defined audio and video quality with multi-party conferencing solutions
- Cisco Jabber – access IP based voice, video, presence, instant messaging, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing with any device from anywhere
- Cisco Unity Connection– Access to voice messages anytime, anywhere, any number of devices
- Cisco Unified Voice Portal– dedicated Call queues and IVR (interactive voice response solutions)
- Cisco emergency responder – call and location tracking, enhance routing capabilities
Networker UK operates a Network operations Center designed to cater the Cisco Unified Communications Managed Services for customers in UK and Europe. The NOC follows ITIL framework and ISO 27001 standards. The team consists of Subject Matter Experts, Architects, Level 3, Level 2 and Level 1 engineers with certifications such as CCIE Voice, CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Service Provider. Following are the facts about the NOC:
- Manages around 55,000 Cisco Unified Communications manageable devices from its ITIL compliant Network Operations Center
- Successfully managed and supported unified Communications Infrastructure of a leading Office Space provider across 400 Cities in 70 Countries for 4 years
- Currently manages and supports around 60+ customers of our partners on a daily basis for MACDs, IOS upgrades, Cisco TAC Cases and Advanced Troubleshooting handling around 1500+ Alerts a day, 50+ Change Orders a day
- Cisco UC Managed Services include support on technologies such as CUCM, UCCX, UCCE, Telepresence, CVP, Unity, Wireless and Meeting Place